Cybersecurity – Enterprise Zero Trust
Zero Trust | Zero Tolerance | Zero Expectation
Businesses that deal with clients know multiple individuals have access to their company site and resources. They could be employees, partners, customers, stakeholders, or other connections behind the scenes. The main role of the zero-trust is to implement an additional verification process that monitors, tracks, affirms, and vets malicious intent and anomalies online. If they are cleared, the model will accept them in, but if they are uncertain, it will override and deny access.
With @RayzorTech’s Zero Trust Model:
- You gain an in-depth overview of your security infrastructure and its capabilities.
- Ability to manage multi-cloud architecture scattered across several structures or platform
- Ability to make informed security decisions at all levels with total control
- Adds a multi-factor authentication level to bolster identity verification at all levels
- Keep your investments safe and protected from identity thieves and hackers
Why choose @RayzorTech?
Businesses and government organizations cannot fully look into every aspect of cybersecurity without assistance. The prevalence of phishing and other malicious activities is increasing, putting digital assets, networks, and businesses at high risk.
@RayzorTech, we cover all areas, including:
- Identities – we implement strategies that vet and verify each identity across your digital architecture.
- Endpoints – gain access to devices and individuals trying to access your network to ensure full compliance before granting access
- Data: benefit from data-driven protection, including restriction and encryption to fully secure classified data and intelligence in accordance with company policies.
- Security Architecture: boost security architecture with software programs that detect, contain, and track anomalies across the infrastructure without complexity.
- Network: Ensure that all devices connected to your network are free from malicious software that can injure your security framework or leave a threat in the system.
- Apps- ensure appropriate in-app permissions, shadow IT, and analytics while monitoring user activity on your website with your app.
Inform your strategy and adoption with the @RayzorTech Zero Trust Model.
Learn more about our cybersecurity solutions that support the zero-trust.